A bathroom toilet can be cleaned by pouring a can of Coke in the water, letting it sit for about 30 minutes………….uhhhhhhhhhh.
No, thank you. I’ve rather use what I know it works! Here are cleaning tips for a clean, fresh toilet.
- Remove everything from around the toilet.Don’t forget to remove anything on top of the tank to prevent dropping items into the bowl during cleaning.Trust me-it happens.
- Flush the toilet always with the lid down. It will prevent splashing or spraying. Add liquid, or gel cleanser to the bowl. Try to apply the cleaner as close to the toilet rim as possible.
- Clean the exterior of the toilet.While the cleansing solution soaks into the toilet grime in the bowl, clean the outside of the toilet. Start at the top. Spray the tank, handle, and tank edges and wipe down. Do the outside lid of the toilet next. Wipe down the entire bowl.
- Toilet seat should never be neglected. It is the part of the toilet that comes into actual contact with people, and it needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Spray the seat, inside lid and the rim of the toilet with cleanser. Wipe down the lid, seat, and hinges.
- Clean the inside of the toilet bowl, begin cleaning from the top down. Always begin scrubbing under the rim first. Next scrub the bowl. Finally scrub the hole at the bottom of the toilet. Flush the toilet with the lid down.
- Enjoy a clean toilet.
Clean toilet? Yes its possible!
No need for cleaning toilets with a coke. When you done with your chores – sit down, have a glass of fresh,refreshing, cold coke in your hand and enjoy your clean house.
For all your cleaning tips go to our site mycleaninglady.us